Last Updated: 24th Nov. 2019
As a Book Donor / Sharer and Buyer I Understand and agree to following terms
Please read these conditions carefully before using the PutForShare.com website. By using the PutForShare.com website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
Welcome to PutForShare.com (the "website") to you subject to the conditions set out on this page.
PutForShare.com is a website that provide the following services
- Accept book donations for exchange of E-Cash / Storecredits.
- Sell Books.
- PutForShare is the only authority to assess the books and assign monetary value with the best interest of the book donors or sellers. However, seller can raise re-valuation request for any book of their choice or for all the books.
- Donor or Sharers who do not agree to the valuation of the books can withdraw the book from the store at anytime with prior notice.
- PutForShare can reject any Book that are donated with or without mentioning the reasons
- PutForShare.com is granted all the rights to sell the book donated or use it for any purpose for the benefit of the Book Sharer / Donor and the book to be repurposed and re-used.
- Rejected Books should be collected by the Donor or Sharer within 10 working days of their submission at their own cost. However PutForShare would facilitate the shipping.
- If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You are supposed to report responsibly to PutForShare if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that the website is an online platform that enables you to Share books in return for E-Cash or StoreCredit and purchase books listed on the website at the price indicated therein at any time from any location.
- We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed.
- You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
13.You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless PutForShare.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates
- You should be at least 18 Years of age to use the website otherwise you should use the website under the guidance of your parents only.
- Notwithstanding Has the right to terminate your account and/or to block your use of to use the website.
- You understand and agree that these terms can be changed by PutForShare to serve you, Book Sharers, and Book Buyers at its best with our without notice. You are supposed to check these terms of service from time to time. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the Your Account area of the website. You agree and acknowledge that you will use your account on the website to purchase books only for your personal use and not for business purposes. PutForShare.com reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
E-Platform for Communication
You agree, understand and acknowledge that the website is an online platform that enables you to Share books in return for E-Cash or StoreCredit and purchase books listed on the website at the price indicated therein at any time from any location. You further agree and acknowledge that PutForShare.com is only a facilitator to make books shared and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the website.
Access to PutForShare.com
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way You understand that you, and not PutForShare.com, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity.
- to send, use or reuse any books that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website. You further acknowledge and undertake that you will use the website to donate books, and buy books only for your personal use and not for business purposes. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions that breaches conditions.
We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the books listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including book or pricing information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of books), software, books, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. We do not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any books on the website. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the books sold through or displayed on the website vest with Amazon nor shall Amazon have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the website.
Indemnity and Release
You shall indemnify and hold harmless PutForShare.com Private Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Conditions of Use or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
You hereby expressly release PutForShare.com Private Limited and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the vendors and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
Use of PutForShare.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use PutForShare.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Notwithstanding any of these Site Terms, PutForShare reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your account and/or to block your use of the Site.
Data Protection Guidelines Changes
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.