Donate your books with FREE Doorstep Pickup, PAN India.
Free Doorstep Pickup PAN India
* Need not pay anything for the book pickup.
* It's absolutely free across India.
Schedule your pickup on your convenient time.
* You can schedule the pickup at your convenient time! * Pickup will happen within three business days of your schedule.
Donate or Sell
* There is no obligation or compulsion.
* You can donate books or sell books as you wish.
Fine Grain Control
* You can decide how much you are donating.
* It could be 100% or 50% or even 0% ( 0% means I would like to get the full earnings from the book as cashback)
* No obligation / No Compulsion.
Freedom of Flexible Donation
No Obligation / No compulsion.
You can donate how much ever you want.
Even your small portion would create a big impact.
Other than books what else I can donate / share / sell here
Welcome to our Coolest Brand New 1 Rupee Store.
Pickup for books donated is free of cost. Yea! You don’t have to pay anything for the pickup.
But this pickup fee would be adjusted in the total storecredit for the books you get.
For example :
You donate 10 books.
For example, let’s assume each book is given storecredit of Rs. 50/-.
The total store credit you will be awarded will be Rs. 500/-.
Let’s say the pickup fee is: Rs. 100/-
Your effective Storecredit would be (Total Storecredit – Pickup Fee ) : 500 – 100 = 400/-
Yea, we accept book donation from any and every place in India that includes Andaman Nicobar Island.
We accept the Study materials for the all Entrance Examinations like:
- IIT JEE
- Entrance Examination guides by various institutions.
You can donate/share any of the following study materials.
- VMC’s correspondence course
- Pace IIT, Medical Courses
- UPSC Entrance Examination books
- CAT Entrance Examination books
- All Entrance Exam Guides from all private institutions.
You cannot donate/share the following books
- Xerox or Photocopied or Spiral bound study material even if they are in very good conditions.
Donate Books Now
Share books. Help Super Kids in the scholarship programme. Save Trees.