We are looking for candidates who:
- join immediately.
- are looking for internship less than 6 months Sorry ! Excuse us!
- are having pre placement offer Sorry ! Excuse us!
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- are Dynamic, Versatile, Result oriented Digital Marketer.
- want to start their career with fast paced work environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop ideas for creative online marketing campaigns across different channels to increase brand awareness (SMM, email, blogs, content, etc)
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, Facebook conversations, Facebook groups as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and email subscribers.
- Build our editorial calendar and written guidelines.
- Actively searching and interacting with opinion leaders and digital marketing experts
- Develop, create and deploy content across all digital outlets
- Analyze the online marketing activities to generate additional data-driven measures
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in the marketing industry by performing research and monitoring
What we expect from you:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Post Graduation – MBA, Marketing degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of digital-marketing, attracting new customers and analyzing customer journey.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Must be dynamic, driven and familiar with an agile culture
Compensation & Perks:
- Monthly Payout: 10K to 15K (Will be fixed after your skills assessment)
- Joining Bonus: will be paid after completion of 6 months.
- Pre Placement Offer.
No. of Open Positions: 2